Chino’s Towing provides the best and most affordable auto jump start service to the entire city of Rialto, CA.
For quick response times, affordable pricing, and amazing customer service, make sure to call Chino’s Towing 24 hours a day 365 days a year at (951)452-1849.
Auto Jump Start Service Rialto, CA
Jump starting your vehicle incorrectly can lead to serious car problems. Below are a few reasons why you should choose our team for your jump start today:
- Safety is our number one priority
- 24 Hour Service
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Over 15 Year in the Industry
- We will beat the competitions pricing
Helping you get back on your way is what we do best. Affordable prices keep our loyal customers coming back, and referring us their friends and family too!
Although jump start is one of the many roadside assistance services we offer to our Rialto, CA customers, below are a few of the other commonly requested services:
- Roadside Assistance
- Fuel Delivery
- Auto Lockout
- Flat Tire Change
- Junk Car Removal
For a complete list of services offered by Chino’s Towing be sure to follow us on all of our social media networks such as: Facebook, Instagram @ChinosTowing, or Twitter!
Check us out on Yelp! #5StarRated
- See what customers (past & present) think about us, our pricing, the quality of work, the customer service we provide, and the overall experience they had working with us.
- Our reviews speak for themselves and reflect years of hard work and dedication. For help, or If you have any questions at all please give us a call at (951)452-1849 today!
Chino’s Towing offers the best customer service, the fastest response times all at the lowest rates in town.
- Our drivers are all highly trained, licensed, and properly insured so you can sleep soundly knowing you and your vehicle are both in good hands.
For jump start service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, give us a call anytime at (951)452-1849
Jump Start Service San Bernardino, CA
Realizing your car wont start because the battery is dead is probably one of the most frustrating feelings in the world. Usually a dead battery means some type of human error.
- Maybe you forgot to turn your headlights off. Sometimes we accidentally leave an interior light on or even forget to turn off the radio before you get out of the car.
- What ever the the reason is, the fact that your battery is dead still remains the same.
- A dead battery is irritating but definitely not the end of the world. It doesn’t have to ruin your day. If you find yourself in a car with a dead battery don’t worry.
Simply give Chino’s Towing a call and our driver will arrive quickly and get you back on your way in no time at all.
Dead Car Battery in San Bernardino
There is literally hundreds of ways your cars battery could have died. A dead battery doesn’t automatically mean it was your fault. The older your car is the higher the number of ways your battery could have died increases.
The most common reasons a car battery might die are:
- Leaving your headlights on
- Leaving an interior lights on
- Accidentally leaving the radio on
- The glove box light stays on do to not closing it completely
- Old battery
Jump starting a car can be dangerous if not done correctly. You can cause serious damage to yourself and your vehicle.
- Instead of risking injuries why not let the professionals handle it?
- Simply give Chino’s Towing a call and we will take care of the rest.
- For 24 hour service 7 days a week including holidays give Chino’s Towing a call at (951)452-1849.
Some of the other common roadside assistance services offered by Chino’s Towing are listed below:
- Auto Lockout
- Fuel Delivery
- RV Removal